Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Da Big News

I have to apologize for two things here: 1-Really sorry the picture is freakishly blurry. 2- This is the one and only time you will see something on my blog that i have peed on. Nevertheless, the big news is we are pregnant!!!! Wahoo! Ammon and I are thrilled and excited (and a little surprised it happened as soon as it did, which is why there are two tests). According to my calculations I'm due mid-June. So thanks for all of your support and suggestions. I'm sure we'll be asking for more as the months go by!

7 comments:

Michelle and Javier said...

Congrats Lindsey! :)

Anonymous said...

wooohoooooo!

Carrie said...

This is Carrie,

Yeah I'm so happy for you. You are going to make a very fun mommy. I hope morning sickness is kind to you.

Anonymous said...

Lindsey! i'm so excited for you! that's awesome :) Many fun adventures ahead!!! Keep me posted!
-Adree

Amy Legler said...

Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you guys!!! Being pregnant is so much fun!!! Congratulations!!

Meg said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats you guys!

Liz said...

I can't stop thinking about how excited I am for you both! No matter how absolutely annoying pregnancy can be, you will have such fond memories looking back.

I adore how you can convey a message. Thank you for promising not to show anything else you will pee on. We all appreciate that one!