Monday, February 2, 2009

WHOOP! Dayitis!!


I now feel I am OFFICIALLY showing at 21 & a half weeks. I can no longer wear a single pair of pants that I wore before the pregnancy (at least not without a button undone and the zipper halfway down). We were finally approved for AHCCCS, so the ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday, Feb 5th. (Insert impending doom music or glorious 'Alleluiahs' here...whichever you prefer.) The kicking is getting more and more frequent and more like kicking and less like gas, so it finally feels like somethin is a-cookin in the oven!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah for baby bumps. It's nice when you finally feel pregnant and not just fat. Oh and can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy. I'm going to guess boy. We'll see if I'm right.

Liz said...

I love the way you write/talk and tell stories. So exciting anytime you add to your blog!

Kelli said...

You are so cute!! I love that baby bump. Can't wait to find out whether you are having a boy or girl. So fun!!