Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ammon's GOT A JOB!!!

I tried to find a more creative title to this, but I got nothing!! Ammon is a full time Welder once again after 3 and a half months of NOTHING!!! He had three friends employed at this place and the recommendations couldn't be ignored. He started today at 7am at the shop in Phoenix and now is out in the field in Queen Creek, possibly to be working until 8pm. My poor sweety will be SOOOOO tired (especially after only getting about 4 hours of sleep this morning), but he is so excited to do be doing what he loves!! Plus money is always a good thing. Here's to my sweety (I'm raising a glass of apple juice)!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hurray, Hurray, Hurray!!! I'm so happy for you guys. That's excellent news. :)

Kim and Dennis said...

Congratulations on everything!
Loved the ultrasound photo.
Babies are so wonderful.

Amy Legler said...

YAY! I'm so glad to hear that!!