Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Joy of Yard Sales

A photo of all of the amazing stuff we have gotten from yard sales and craigslist. All of this for less than $50, smokin' deals!!!! Tons of clothes (from newborn to 12 months), a walker, a bouncer, a playmat, a boppy, diaper genie, infant bathtub, carrier, bouncer swing, some blankets and some fun little toys. It's hard to restrain ourselves cuz the baby-bug is really biting and I'm in my 'NESTING' phase. However, we also suffer from the dreaded disease Lackamulah (no money), so unless we can get AWESOME stuff for SUPER cheap, we have to refuse.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is TOTALLY awesome! Good dealio!

Amy Legler said...

Good job!! That's what I should have done!!! That's fantastic all that stuff you got for such a good price! I have stuff like that too and I LOOOOOVE it!