Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Shower Sweat Shop







Not SWEET Shop... oh no... SWEAT shop. So... in planning my baby shower invitations, I wanted to go a little more scrap-book-ish than normal since I tend to be a very much a 'if-the-computer-can-do-it-why-should-I' type of person. However, little did my sisters and I realize the MADNESS that would overtake such a project. Since my nursery theme is going to be bears, I wanted a bear on the invitation... well, between Alana's mental picture of a more detailed bear and my thoughts that I don't have anything better to do, we created a 3-D bear that made the whole assembly of 79 invitations (don't ask me why 79, but for some reason that's how many we ended up with) a 50-(wo)man-hour-project. Alana decided to AFFECTIONATELY call this my sweat shop... because in all honesty she put in the most work. I am very appreciative of ALL of the effort put forth by my two sisters and my mom and the end results were just FANTASTIC!!!!!

1 comment:

Christoph the Jukebox said...

They are so freaking adorable. I hope you're planning on giving Kelli one, she will totally gush!

Just 2 months to go till he comes! Talk about excitement!