Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kaleb at 2 Months

Kaleb is now 2 MONTHS OLD!! At his doctor's appointment today, he weighed 15 lbs, 1.5 oz. and measured 24.75 inches. Both of these are above the 95th percentile... which basically means that he is ALWAYS having a growth spurt and gains 3 pounds a month. I'm just so glad he didn't grow like that in the womb!! Ammon has joked that my milk is actually Miracle Grow. Anywho, below is a picture of him in his adorable sailor outfit... thanks to my Navy-wife-sis-in-law Liz. You can tell he is thinking to himself, "I make this look GOOD!!"


Below are comparison pictures again between Kaleb at 1 month and 2 months. It shows just how much he grew:

ONE MONTH:



TWO MONTHS:




4 comments:

Amy Legler said...

Holy guacamole! Funny story to go with how much Kaleb is growing. I was in Snowflake for a wedding over the weekend and my friend was telling me how big her baby was and how someone made the comment that she isn't nursing her baby milk, she's nursing her cream. I think the same would go for Kaleb! He's such a stud though!! Do you feel him just lengthening out in your arms?!?! Crazy girl! He definately going to be tall like his daddy!! Lets get together soon!

LlamaMama said...

Haha ... Miracle Gro.

I think it's so great you're keeping a visual record of his growth. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of when you see them and handle them every day.

Liz said...

So fun to see him outgrow his outfits...literally! Love how adorable this kid is...sooooo can't wait to actually hold him and play with him.

And he does make the sailor suit look good. Adorable pose! Somethin' fun!!!!!!

Kelli said...

Kaleb = total cuteness!!