Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Future Singer!!

I was asked to sing a song in Relief Society next week, so last Saturday I spent a few hours working through a song with my mom playing the piano. While we were practicing it became very obvious Kaleb wanted to be a part of it. Every time I'd start singing, he would start wailing right along with me. It was the funniest thing I have seen him do yet!! We were able to get a video of it, so the link is below. It takes about 30 seconds for him to really get going. Ammon's favorite part is when his little fists go up to his mouth like he's holding a microphone. I'm so proud of my baby's budding talents!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXHSq_beIoE

2 comments:

LlamaMama said...

So cute!

What's really great is when they hold a hymn book on their lap and start "singing" in Sacrament meeting. I don't know why, but it makes me crack up every time Mia does it.

Liz said...

Adorable! What a HAM!!!