Monday, September 21, 2009

Let the Games Begin

Lately, Ammon and I have been getting out the board (bored?) games and spending our evenings in strategic warfare. Ammon has the Lord of the Rings version of Monopoly, Risk and Chess. We started with Monopoly and Ammon kicked my trash. Below was the scene as I surrendered (Ammon was on the right... Obviously).


Then after I cooled down, I suggested we play Risk. Ammon made short work of me even more quickly and cruelly! Below is my last stand. I was the green soldiers. Don't see any green soldiers? That's because there is only one and he is at the top left of the board. It made be sad. But I had Kaleb's love to make me feel better!!!!



1 comment:

LlamaMama said...

Women just don't do as well at strategic annihilation. Sorry, sis. Maybe if it was two against one ... ?