Monday, November 2, 2009

The Many Faces of Kaleb-5 Months

Tomorrow Kaleb will be five months old, so I am going to dedicate this post to all of his many faces. I've been getting a lot of requests for smiling pictures, but since Kaleb has many other fun expressions, I thought I should include all of them!!!



This is his, "You guys are weird, but I like it" Face



This is his classic smile... cute and coy!



Laughing smile, his cheeks are the biggest and his eyes are the smallest!!



Bubbles




What the?




Angry Smile... he's not angry, he just looks angry when he smiles





Sneaky...




His uncontrolled, super happy smile!! My favorite!







2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh I just love that baby boy!! Serious cuteness. You captured so many great expressions. He is one animated kiddo.

LlamaMama said...

Those are some great photos! What wonderful memories your keeping!