Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE HAIRCUT(e)

Kaleb's hair has been getting into his eyes for the last several months. However, I really didn't have the guts to take him in for a trim until I knew it was absolutely necessary. Well, Ammon had his Mountain-man campout last week, for which he had grown out whatever hairs he could to get the 'rugged look'. BUT as soon as he got home, he was like, "Can I go get haircut?" and we knew it was time for Kaleb too. Here are some before pictures of DA BOYS:
Ammon's Scruffiness:
Da Bangs of Kaleb:

Da Sideburns of Kaleb:

Overall it was not a bad experience. The guy at Walmart who normally trims Ammon's hair was not very accustomed to dealing with children (except for Ammon), but nevertheless he was quick to jump away from flailing arms and didn't hesitate to pause whenever Kaleb needed to be free of Daddy's restraints.


"Look, Daddy, we have matching backwards capes!!"

"Why is this man vacuuming my head?" (trimmers)



"Could we BE any more handsome?!"




6 comments:

Kelli said...

GREAT pictures! I love the ones with Caleb and Ammon. That smile melts my heart! :)

Liz said...

I have to tell you that I simply ADORE the two of them sitting in the chair before the cuts....oh my holly hanna!!!

Have to tell you that I also love that you have "DA BOYS"...boyz are fun, aren't they?!?

LlamaMama said...

I agree with Liz ... the "before" photo of the two of them with matching backwards capes is GREAT!
-stype

Amy Legler said...

Oh my gosh he just grew up like 20 years!!! So cute! (and yes, I DO read your blog! haha)

Christoph the Jukebox said...

Way cute! He is going to be a lady killer in way to few years.

Sister Burton said...

Aww! Kaleb is sooo adorable!