Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Cleansing of My SOUL... or office

(To be read with the dramatic zeal and emphasis of Captain James T. Kirk) Occasionally, a task... comes into... our lives that defines who... we are. A task so daunting, so... dare I say, whelming... that our very courage is challenged. I was given such a challenge and I will... declare that I accepted this challenge. With fortitude, five swiffer duster pads and... a resiliant shredding machine... I conquered the most horendous place known to woman... oh yes! It was our office.

In all seriousness, this place is like a flippin vortex (of sin and degradation... that was for the Reed women). Everything that I didn't want to deal with in the moment (like mail, anything that would ever need shredding, random craft items) ended up there. Not to mention, the broken down computer and office chair that we still haven't gotten rid of. OY, a total pigsty that I always disclaimed when people visited. HOWEVER, I have been forced to clean and organize. And voila!!

BEFORE (right corner)

BEFORE: Left corner

AFTER: Right corner


AFTER: Left Corner


4 comments:

Liz said...

I had to do a double take it was THAT stinkin awesome! How long did it take you...or are you not divulging that information??? Cool beans, I'm proud of you!

LlamaMama said...

I'm guessing it's the lighting in the room (indicating different times of day ... cluing us in to how long it took you) that makes the before and after shots look like TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ROOMS! Then again, I think that was the point. Nice job! Wanna come do mine?
-riptog

Amy Legler said...

That looks awesome!!!

SuperRunkels said...

Looks fabulous my dear!!!!