Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby Shower

Last week, my sisters, mom and I threw my sis-in-law Kelli a baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I just wanted to share some photos:


I was in charge of decorations... which means I decorated the gift table... and that's about it! The theme for the baby's room is butterflies and flowers with a lot of pink, yellow, purple and green, so we went with the same kind of stuff for the shower. So glad we did cuz some of the stuff turned out really cool!


Like this gorgeous diaper cake made by Liz!!


And the cupcakes and brownie-cake made by Jess!




I had to get a picture of the drinks. That white stuff is a Pina colada Sobe that looks like milk. Freaked the guests out a little (like me) but definitely a conversation piece!




This is the only up-close picture I will post of Kelli since she isn't a fan of prego photos. This one was cute and showed off one of the many great presents she got.


I think everybody had a great time. I should add that my sis Alana made the beautiful invitations and my mom provided the rest of the awesome food. It was a great family affair!! Can't wait for the next one!...?

2 comments:

LlamaMama said...

It was a whole lotto fun! Thanks to everyone for their part in it. It was great to get with the gals and talk babies!

Kelli said...

I am so grateful for all y'all for such a wonderfully fun shower. I thought everything turned out super cute and it sure was a good time. Thank you for posting strategically posed pictures of me. That was really thoughtful. :)