Saturday, June 18, 2011

BB

For those who care I finally finished my second semester of college. I only took two classes: Microsoft Excel 2007 and Macroeconomics. I got B's in both classes, and I'm not at all disappointed. Firstly, because I was pregnant (and therefore sick for half of the semester); secondly, because I didn't have Microsoft Excel 2007 on my computer at home till the last week of the class and thus made applying time to each project a little difficult; and lastly, because I think the study macroeconomics is one of the biggest wastes of human effort I have ever experienced. What is the point of studying something that you will never be able to predict or change? Anyway, having had to deal with these three challenges during the last three months, I am very proud of my two B's. Hopefully I will be starting classes again in October, but that depends a lot on how FAFSA works out, where we are financially, and how the new baby settles in. Let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Macroeconomics is definately a waste of time. I should have failed the class, but I think my teacher felt bad for me and just gave me an undeserving D. So great job getting a B! I'm proud. Because it is hard!