Sunday, October 23, 2011

Photo Shoot

When Sasha was about three weeks old, a friend of mine came over to do a little photo shoot with my adorable little munchkins. It was a learning experience for me: Firstly, do photo shoots either after five weeks or before two weeks because you want the baby really sleepy or happy awake, not cranky awake like she was at three weeks. Then again, Sasha isn't the best sleeper, so that didn't help. See a later post about Sasha's first month.

Also, one of the few ways to get Kaleb to sit for a 'stranger' for pictures is to let him have his bear with him and to jump off the furniture:
I also learned that day that Kaleb has a great little fake smile. I would say "Teeth" and this is what he gave us. Not too shabby for a two year old!








HOLY SMOKES THIS KID IS SO FLIPPIN CUTE!!!!!!






OF course, cuddling with the bear!





And with his baby Sasha:







Finally, Kaleb let us take some pictures of Sasha.






This is what I call 'The Lindsey Face'





SOOOOO Beautiful!!












That's right! It's a tutu! The photographer actually made that for her for the photo shoot. Sasha wasn't a huge fan, but it was so CUTE!!






This is the way I see her most often.











And of course, snuggling with the bear!





Thanks, Julie!!!


3 comments:

RHulsey said...

Such a cutie patootie!

Kelli said...

So many cute pictures!! I love Kaleb's "teeth" smile. He is such an adorable kiddo, especially when he is all snuggled up with that bear. I just want to hold and squeeze little miss Sasha. She is so stinkin' cute. Thanks for posting. I feel like I haven't seen you guys for a really long time.

Liz said...

Cute lil kiddos....*sigh* Love the "lessons" learned...mainly because they can keep changing and it is nice to know a little kiddo "in that moment"...

FUN!!!