Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kaleb's 3rd Birthday

I just realized that I hadn't posted anything about Kaleb's third birthday (since I wanted to cut his 3-year post down a little.  Anyway, Kaleb's birthday was marked by a lot of freebies, including his first blizzard.  I think it was chocolate with strawberries... but I could be wrong.
 And a happy face breakfast at IHOP... he ate his yogurt-in-a-tube and a couple of bites of eggs... that was it.. good thing it was free!
 Anyway, as we went to a couple of stores to get ideas for Kaleb's presents this year, it became very obvious that he was really interested in dragons.  He even wanted to ride on the dragon on the carousel at the mall. 
 So... I had my sister make him a dragon-themed cake.  You can see the little dragons on one side of the moat and castle ruins aflame on the other... the castle ruins say Kaleb, but it's kinda hard to make out.  My sis was suffering from morning sickness that week, so she did a really awesome job considering. 
 Kaleb got a cool ninja dragon:
 And a couple of dragon families (the babies were the ones on the cake)
 This is the first year Kaleb had no problem blowing out his candle and really being a part of the festivities. 
 He loved opening all of his presents.  Ammon's parents gave him several shorts/shirts sets and a bunch of puzzles.  He was excited about all of those clothes!
 And he loved almost all of his other gifts too!  That's his fake-for-the-camer- excited face.
 This is his face when he gets a bunch of underwear as a gift.  CLASSIC!

1 comment:

LlamaMama said...

Hahaha .... I love that last picture. SUCH a classic face! Thanks for posting. I was so sad to miss it this year!