Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Changing of the Hair

I am not someone who likes to change her hair.  It's expensive and it "throws off my groove."  I have to think of ways to style it, and when I'm already feeling pressed for time and brain-cell usage it usually doesn't interest me. (plus, let's be honest I do like my hair)
 
Well about a year ago when my sis-in-law Tashina was going to cosmetology school, she and I joked about all the fun things she would do to my hair, and semi-sincerely I laughed about becoming blonde.  Well, Ammon overheard that comment and wouldn't let it go, so a few months ago Tashina and I made plans to make me blonde.  I gave Ammon the option of having me grow my hair long again or go blonde and well, essentially he said I'm good to go. 
 
So back in October we finally did it.   I got sick with MRSA the next day (see previous post) so please forgive the delay in bloggage.  My before:
 


During (took SO long cuz I hav so much hair and it processed fast, so Shina had to constantly go back to take the bleach out of the highlighted parts.)

Here are the after pics, about a month later:  (obviously Tashina styled it as well)


It's not exactly as blonde as I planned, but I think it goes really well with my skin-tone, and that was my biggest fear about becoming blonde.  Since we are doing family pics this weekend you will get better images soon. 

No comments: