Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another Semester Done

This fall I took Uses of Accounting Info (basically overview of accounting) and got an A; Microsoft Excel and got a B (I didn't quiz well) and Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues in Business (basic and business law) and I got an A.  I actually enjoyed the law class the most this semester.  It was challenging without really hurting my brain (like my tax class did last Spring).  This gives me a current GPA of 3.57 (since I've gotten a pretty equal share of A's and B's).  I'm excited for my break during January since I'm sure this next semester will be more challenging.  From how I understand my schedule I only have this coming spring semester and then one more full year before I graduate with an Associates in Accounting.  Some may say "Wow!  That is taking you so long!" (four full years total), but I am so glad I have taken this time to better myself while I am a 'stay-at-home-mom-anyway.' 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's so great you've been taking classes you're interested in and working toward a degree. I find the more I learn about anything, the more I realize how little I actually KNOW. Keep it up! GO LINDSEY!!!

Liz said...

The importatnt thing is that you started...and you keep going. Who cares if it takes a while. You ARE bettering yourself, and your kids will someday know that you did something difficult AND kept going. They will be better because of what you are doing.

So proud of you! Rock ON girl!