Friday, December 26, 2008

Da Stash







Now obviously we know the true meaning of Christmas is to remember the birth of our Savior, who lived and died and was resurrected so that we may live again with our Father in Heaven. This has been especially engrained in us since we had little money to really go commercial. However, Ammon and I both just LOVE giving gifts and we LOVE Christmas and even with little income we gave ourselves a budget to get one another presents. Here are some of them including some CD's and DVD's. I also got a fleece blanket from Ammon's mom and we got a portable radio to put in our 72-hour kit from my parent's. (The karaoke system was a gift from our friend Justin Magnusson and if anyone out there wants be invited to our Karaoke party in the next few weeks, let me know.) I am proud to say (with the help of Ammon's brother Landon) we were able to get Ammon a new paintball gun. His old one was more than 12 years old and in desperate need of retirement.

And let's be honest, it's safer than a REAL gun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm....yeah. My bro. got Hayden a toy gun for Christmas, I could have shot him with the real one for that, since we have real guns in the house, he's 4 doesn't get real vs. fake very well. But paintball looks fun, I've never done it! Merry Christmas Season!!!!