Friday, December 26, 2008

New 'Do











So I promised myself I wouldn't cut my freakishly long hair until I got pregnant. Then I got pregnant and it just wasnt much of a priority. Then, after multiple attempts at trying to get all of my hair out from under me while lying in bed with some tired tummy muscles (because for some reason tummy muscles don't like an expanding uterus), I decided I couldn't wait much longer. Here are the before and after pictures. So far, I have gotten good responses, with the only exception being Ammon crying at the salon then staring at me for an hour after to try to remember his 'new wife'. Originally I was planning on donating it to Locks of Love, but I figured with our financial situation I would try to sell it first. So far no takers. If it hasn't sold by the end of January, it will be donated.

1 comment:

Amy Legler said...

Oh my goodness your hair is so pretty! I can't believe you cut it all off! Doesn't it feel like your bald?? Gotta love all that shampoo you waste for the first week right?? haha It's super cute!