Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Announcement Photos

















I had the AWESOME chance to take the announcement photos of my Brother Chris and Fiance Kelli a few weeks ago. We had a ton of fun, and I'm so grateful that they already knew EXACTLY what they wanted since the last thing I wanted to do was take 5 hours scampering around the Valley with my GINORMOUS belly in 90 degree weather. I was glad to do it though since I've taken all of my other Brothers and Sisters announcement photos... kind of a tradition... and since they are getting married three days after my due date, who knows if I will be able to attend. Here are some of my personal favorites.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Funny...the one I liked best isn't even listed here. Good job with those!

Kelli said...

Thanks so much for taking all those pictures for us. You are such a trooper :). You did a great job and we love ya!