Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DA PREDICTIONS

I now have five weeks until I am due (June 10th), and I will be the first to admit this is getting less and less fun. My feet and ankles are CONSTANTLY swollen. My arms go numb quite frequently, especially the right one. It's gotten to the point that I actually sleep with my head at the foot of our bed so I can sleep on my left side with my right arm hanging over so it won't KILL me in the morning. The baby has started to touch my ribcage, which I thought just wasn't going to happen. I even thought that the baby had dropped on Sunday, but a few days later, it became very obvious he hadn't. Anyway, enough on my update, now I want to know predictions. I won't have any information until next week from my Doctor as far as her physiological predictions go, so this is the perfect time. I want to know what DATE you think I will pop; In the morning or afternoon; How much the baby will weigh and how long he will be from head to toe.

4 comments:

SuperRunkels said...

I predict that you will "pop" on 06/07/09 in the morning (not saying the time that's too hard to predict). He will weigh 8 lbs 1 oz and stretch to 22 in.

Christoph the Jukebox said...

My texted prediction: June 3, pm, 9 lbs, 14 ozs, 23", but you'll be in labor from the night after your birthday ;) , jk.

LlamaMama said...

I don't know if it's too late to do this, but my prediction is sometime overnight between June 3rd and 4th. I'm going to guess 8 lbs 3 oz and 20" long.

Kelli said...

In a text, I predicted, May 31st at 3:43 a.m., 8 lbs, 15 ozs, 22 inches long.