Monday, June 1, 2009

BabyMoon











I heard a fun suggestion a few months back that we should take a mini vacation before the baby comes. Now, my idea of a vacation usually involves an amusement park or at least one night's hotel stay, but since our funds and time and desire for driving far were limited, we decided to spend a day in Payson. The trip was relatively uneventful, but it was nice just to be able to drive around with our windows down (it never got hotter than 85 degrees!!) We found a nice little camping area to walk around and smell pine trees. Hiking was out of the question, primarily because the only shoes I can wear are flipflops. Then we spent a little time at the local park, complete with a man-made lake and weeping willows, where we did a little photo-shoot with eachother. Then we had lunch and watched the "Star Trek" movie at the local theater. Overall it was just a fun, inexpensive way for us to spend a day not thinking about the baby or the pregnancy!!

3 comments:

LlamaMama said...

Those pictures are cute ... I especially like the top-down view of your belly! Hooray, you can still see your feet!

Liz said...

I agree. What a fun and neat idea. One last little "fling" before your mind is constantly on someone else...and a little imp at that. Yes, you will have to think of the baby too....

Kelli said...

It looks like you guys had a great time :). I love the pictures from your photo shoot...very artistic. I agree with Llama, the top-down view is my favorite. You're justr so cute!!