Friday, July 24, 2009

Pinch Me

Don't you hate it when you have dreams that are SO realistic that when you wake up you can't quite tell if it was a dream or not?

Well, last night I went to bed at 11pm, but Kaleb woke up at midnight and wouldn't go back to sleep. At 2 o'clock, after nursing him, giving him four oz. of formula and nursing him again, he was totally wide awake, so I put him in his crib. He cried off and on for about an hour, so finally at 3am we were able to both get some shut eye. It's all a bit hazy, but I remember Ammon walking in with a tray saying, " I made you breakfast in bed, and I've spent all morning cleaning!" The food was so good and when I walked around the house, yes indeed the house was clean. No it wasn't a dream, but it sure felt like it, especially since it was only 7 in the morning! My darling husband had spent all night cleaning the house and then decided to wake me with some toast and eggs. He is such a SWEETY!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wait...so was it a dream??? If not: GO AMMON!!!!!!!

LlamaMama said...

So sweet! Probably would have been better if he let you sleep a little longer, though, yes?

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness. As I was reading this, I thought, "What a wonderful dream, but ya right!"....and now you are telling me it's true? What a very SWEET husband!!