Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our 3rd Ammoniversary

February 17th marked our 3rd Ammoniversary, and somehow, my wonderful husband made it all about me. He bought me a dozen roses; we went to a fun romantic comedy and then he whisked me away to the Melting Pot (my favorite restaurant) which he paid for almost entirely with money he got from donating plasma (cuz it aint cheap... The Melting Pot, I mean) All through my pregnancy I had craved cheese fondue, but I never got any... but he made up for it in spades. It was wonderful and very romantic and we had such a blast. Splurging for that one night really helped us forget our troubles for one evening. My fantastic hubby made it all possible! He's so awesome! I still have to do something for him, so check back in the next month (or maybe next anniversary) for that.





2 comments:

Kelli said...

What a FUN anniversary! I think you should definitely keep that husband of yours. :)

LlamaMama said...

Mmm ... melty.
-chrings