Saturday, July 17, 2010

200... and still going strong!!

This is my 200th post and thus and henceforth, I wanted to pay special homage to my blog. It started as a way of communicating to family. Then it morphed into a way to sometimes document my emotions and the many random things that happen in my life. When Kaleb was born, it evolved into a classic mother's blog: listing all the things I want to remember about our sweet bundle of joy. And despite all of the inevitable changes that have taken place, I have consistently placed immortal words for virtually anyone to hear. And I've come to realize that this blog is totally and completely 100% for me. So, with no further ado, I would like to make a list of things that I am wishful and thankful for, and it all includes the number 200:



I wish:

I weighed only 200 pounds.

I had 200 dollars not completely devoted to bills.

I had 200 ways of styling my ever-growing hair.

There were only 200 calories in a tub of ice cream or bowl of popcorn... YUM!!

It were only 200 miles to the Harry Potter Experience!!

There were 200 ways to show my husband I love him!

I could remember 200... of anything!

I could have 200 more wishes to help everyone who has helped us.

I'm thankful:

It does not hit 200 degrees in Arizona.

I am not 200 years old!

I have more than 200 friends (according to Facebook ;-)

There are less than 200 days till Christmas!

I have taken more than 200 pictures of Kaleb

Our electrical bill was less than $200 this month!

There are more than 200 sunsets every year!

2 comments:

LlamaMama said...

That's a pretty fun idea. Great way to celebrate your 200th post!

Liz said...

Love the wishes and thanks...keep it up. Just remember that this is a journal and some family history! Just because you may not be working on your past...you are working on the future and the present, so that is great!