Saturday, July 17, 2010

Adventures in Puppysitting

A few days ago, we puppysat a friend's Yorkie. I've been a little dog-hungry lately, and even though we have a dog, he's not my dog and he's a huge dirty, clumsy dog (that I love dearly), so it's not quite like when we had a couple of dogs to play with. Sooooooooo off the subject, but anyway, Boaz was a fun little playmate for Kaleb for a few hours, and it definitely broke up a little of the monotony. Most of the time, they just followed each other around. As soon as one would lose interest, the other would start getting interested.

Silly little dynamics that made me laugh.





Yes, that is a dog's tongue inside my child's mouth. Don't knock it! That dog's mouth is cleaner than the baby's...



And apparently it tickled!!




Overall Boaz was one of the most easy-going young dogs I've ever seen. Heck, I would have kept him myself ... except that he's already my friend's dog... and he's the size of Bowser's... well anyway, there was a funny little habit this dog had of forgetting that he had met people before. So when Ammon went into our bedroom for a few minutes and then came back into the front room, the dog flipped out. Of course, Ammon decided to play it up and really aggravate the poor little guy, but it made for a fun video:


1 comment:

LlamaMama said...

So much fun! I just love reading your blog ... it's so entertaining!