Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Answer to Prayers

Twice this week I have taken the time to say some very special prayers. One was for my sister-in-law to help promote labor and the other was for me to find peace with Ammon's long-haul job. I can't go into too much detail because I feel that both of these experiences are private and sacred, but I will say that both prayers were answered very quickly. The second was answered in the form of a phone call.

There was a chance that Ammon was going to be gone for 6 weeks during his training with Swift. That six weeks was bound to start some time this weekend. At about 10 this morning he got a phone call from the company he was working for when he learned to weld. They were looking for a welder for a few months. After a long pro's and con's discussion, we agreed that he should take this job and continue to look for a local driving or welding position. I am so grateful for this opportunity that we have as a family to spend a little more time together, if not permanently then at least for a little while longer. I'm also very grateful for the gift we have to talk with our Father in Heaven and ask Him for help. This is such a wonderful blessing!!

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

That is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Ruth said...

That's such good news!

LlamaMama said...

That's pretty neat!