Sunday, September 26, 2010

Smarter than I thought

I know this sounds awful... but I have always seen Kaleb as good-old-fashioned "normal." He seldom has been ahead of or behind the developmental stages, sitting up at four months, crawling at 7.5, walking at 11. I've just accepted the fact that he would probably be average in his learning and I think that's better than constantly hoping he will excel at one thing or another and then getting disappointed. Again, I see how that might sound a little... odd, but I think most mothers of average children can see where I'm coming from. Well, the other day, Kaleb totally surprised me by completing a puzzle all by himself. The video I was able to capture doesn't quite do him justice, but I still think it's pretty impressive. So here is my moment to brag about my little one, who is, after all, smarter than I thought!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDuCd5djOY

2 comments:

LlamaMama said...

That IS pretty impressive. Way to go Kaleb!

RHulsey said...

I can understand your excitement. Connor and I were both impressed!