Monday, November 22, 2010

Katie's Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, I helped host my sister-in-law's (Ammon's brother's wife's) baby shower. It was a lot of fun (of course, as all showers are). Our colors were pink and purple and since the baby was to be named Lilly we decided to add a little flowery-ness to stuff.

A photo of the diaper cake I made, complete with lilies. Katie plans to use cloth diapers, so of course I made the cake out of white cloth diapers. I think it turned out pretty nice!! (Who am I kidding?!?! I am so proud of the way it turned out!) Ammon's mom and sister were in charge of the food, and it's a good thing too! They always make great food. The shower was no disapointment (except that Shary didn't make her guacamole... sigh). Anyway, my personal favorite were the cookies made to look like pink and purple pacifiers. Cute and tasy!

A photo of some of the guests. LOTS O PEOPLE CAME!!


Our guest of honor Katie holding up one of her gifts


The father-to-be Landon (he's so... excited?) and his laptop which is showing Katie's mom who watched via Skype from Australia.

Lilly was born last Monday, November 15, 2010. 8 lbs, 1 oz. 20.5 inches and so healthy. Sorry I don't have a picture of her for the blog. She's cute, so I will be sure to share some photos when I get some.

1 comment:

LlamaMama said...

That looked like a fun shower ... and pretty neat that Katie's mom could participate online. Glad little Lilly got here safe and sound!