Monday, November 22, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Update

Over the last few months I've actually been pretty good about blogging once a week, but I have been slacking lately. It's primarily because of lots of little things that just needed to take a priority.

I've been going to online college now for a full month. I have all A's so far (fingers crossed to continue that trend), and I'm actually really enjoying it. No, really, I'm shocked too! I'm taking a basic computer class and two accounting classes and so far the computer class is the easiest. Go figure. I'm hoping as I get more into accounting it will be a little easier, but right now it's just learning all of the laws and processes that I never could have imagined, but that will hopefully make sense in the end.

I've also been watching my niece Evelyn part time. She is so cute!! Kaleb has been pretty good overall, so the transition has been relatively smooth. Of course, I watch her mostly when Kaleb is napping, so that also helps with the transition. Here's a photo of her, just so you can admire as well.


3 comments:

LlamaMama said...

Evelyn's getting so big! Good job with school. If you need any help, let me know. I've gotten really good at figuring out what teachers want. :)

RHulsey said...

Keep working hard on that school! I am proud of you for doing so well.

Liz said...

I had forgotten that you would be in school. Hip hip HORRAY! So proud *blush*...not that I have any contributions....but really, you go girl!