Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2nd Pregnancy- 11 Weeks, 2 Days

Well, as kind of a pregnancy journal I want to document some things I've already experienced on the blog. Overall I have been sick in some way almost all the time except first thing in the morning. Usually from the time I wake up till about 11 am, I feel so 'normal.' The term morning sickness obviously doesn't apply to me. I'm beginning to assume it's a tiredness issue because I usually feel the worst the last few hours of the day. And let me tell you, I am ALWAYS tired. Even if I haven't done anything my body gets a bit... shakey... by the end of the day... like I've really over-exerted my muscles, that type of shakey. I don't deny that feeling scares me a great deal since I haven't gained enough weight to really exhaust myself. Although I have gained some poundage already and that scares me too. I have to eat every 2-3 hours, serving-size meals (which is about 2/3rds of what I would normally eat three times a day.) Most of the time I have no control over what my bod is willing to accept. Usually my fall-backs are cereal, cheese and eggs (shocking for most pregnant women.), but there are few consistencies. I've craved peanut butter smoothies, tacos, lima bean soup, Greek kabobs, pancakes, cottage cheese (Wal-mart cottage cheese), my mom's fried rice, fajitas, root beer, etc. If you kind find some sort of pattern let me know! The worst is all the heartburn and indigestion. I'm starting to wonder if I have an ulcer since I often have an miserable pain within my stomach like I'm being eaten from the inside. Mexican strawberry cremesicles have been the most reliable remedy for it. (GO FIGURE!) Ammon and I already joke that this baby is a girl because it's acting like a spoiled brat... needing everything 'just so.' HAHA Overall things to be getting a little better every day. A migraine and sinus infection didn't help these last few weeks, but I feel like I'm on an upswing as I enter the second trimester.

1 comment:

SuperRunkels said...

Slowly but surely thinhgs will get better!