Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Fourth Ammoniversary

In February we had our fourth anniversary, but I was so nauseous and tired all the time, Ammon and I agreed we wouldn't celebrate it until I was able to really enjoy it. Last weekend we were finally able to do so!! With my mom watching Da Kayub for 8 hours, we went to an early showing of the movie Limitless. Really interesting. Just as good as the previews make you think it will be.



This was the weekend that was 50 degrees and rainy, so it was PERFECT weather for Ammon and I to go to our favorite restaurant, The Melting Pot. Thankfully they take pictures when you arrive and post them on Facebook. Nice little side courtesy. (By the way, note the cute new haircut I had gotten the night before.) Ammon surprised me with a much-too-expensive bottle of sparkling cider, but it was romantic and just fun to make ourselves feel special with a really expensive dinner. As a side note, the General Manager of the Ahwatukee location is a ton of fun, too!

We arrived at my parents house to pick up Kaleb, and discovered a family friend visiting. Kaleb was enjoying her kids' company so they ended up staying until 9pm. Just as they left and we were cleaning up toys, Kaleb proceeded to ... show us all that he had for dinner that night. For whatever reason, be it some food allergy or whatever, Kaleb spent the next three hours throwing up in ten to fifteen minute intervals. We didn't leave my parents' house until 10:30 because we couldn't gather the nerve to move him. He finally fell asleep at midnight once I stopped giving him any water. Needless to say, not the best way to end an evening (especially since Kaleb had just gotten over the flu the week before), but Kaleb is okay and we still had a great time before that!

1 comment:

RHulsey said...

Your hair is so cute!