Sunday, May 17, 2009

Remedies

Another complaint I've had during this pregnancy has been my crazy hands. They are always going numb, especially when I'm on by back... or eating... anytime I use my right hand really... in fact I can't feel the Spacebar since my thumb is numb right now. BUT now both of my wrists, specifically my thumb joints have started to mutiny on me. I have a hard time gripping anything. SO I've decided to try wrapping them at night to see if that helps. Last night was my first attempt and they already feel a little better... not great or even normal... but better. PLUS, for whatever reason my arm didn't get AS numb last night. Coincidence? Possibly, but let the experiment continue!!!

3 comments:

LlamaMama said...

Hopefully you're not spending too much time flat on your back...it's not good for women in your condition. :) At least it's working a little. Back when I was having a lot of pain in my thumb and first finger (right hand), I tried wrapping them at night too. It took about a week, but started feeling lots better. Now I don't have any problems. Hopefully, it'll work for you too.

Kelli said...

I'm crossing my fingers that the experiment works!!

Liz said...

Thinking of you often and hoping the numbness goes away. Ahhhh, the frustrations of pregnanthood.