Monday, February 8, 2010

Favorites A to Z

I would have done this sooner, Reed Women, but for some reason the copy/paste function doesn't work on our computer, so I just hadn't gotten to putting everything in till now, so... here you go:


Animal: Almost all, but it has evolved from horses, to tigers, to ducks to bears.


Book: Harry Potter Series, can't pick a favorite


Color: Blue


Dessert: Coldstone's Dark Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream with White Chocolate Chips


Eat: YES! Unfortunately!


Flower: Red Rose. Although the Sweet Pea is a close second


Game: 10-4, silly card game of strategic chance.


Hobbies: Kaleb, organizing/decorating/cleaning the house, and trying to lose 50 pounds


Idea: Indoor Plumbing


Joke: I'm sure if Brian Regan said it, I would laugh!


Kiss: (Stolen a little from Liz) July 2nd, 2006. My first kiss with Ammon who responded, "That was it?" ... and the romance blossomed from there!!


Love: Motherly, it helps me understand on a very small part how much Heavenly Father must love us.


Music: I don't think I can choose just one, although a song that always brings me comfort is "Consider the Lillies" as sung by Motab.


Number: 7


Old Movie: The old Pride & Prejudice or Clue (if the 80's is old enough)


Place: Disneyland


Quote: "Yoiks, and AWAY!!"


Restaurant: Melting Pot


Sport: See "Eat". Is Taebo a Sport?


Time of Year: Tax Refund Spending Time


Unusual Thing: Ammon doing the "Twiddy" Dance


Vehicle: The interior of a minivan that drives like a Geo Prism and parks itself.


Woman: Mom. For being the sweetest person I know. For teaching us to appreciate the greatest man I know, Dad. For STILL being there ALLL of the TIME to catch us when we fall!


Xtra: Pictures and videos of Kaleb


Yourself: Experiences


Z's hours: 10 pm to 8 am

3 comments:

LlamaMama said...

Do I WANT to know what the "Twiddy" dance is?
-galessis

Liz said...

NO...the 80's are a wonderful "old" time to choose from! A lot of great movies were made then.
-coves

Kelli said...

I'm going to have to try that coldstone dessert. YUM.