Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun Family Photos












Nothing much to report, as far as Kaleb is concerned except that his umbilical chord fell off today. We are trying to get him on a regular schedule using the Becoming Babywise method, which is helping me get some decent sleep at night, but since we are still just starting I don't have much to say about it just yet. We still can't help but stare at him. Plus he has been awake a LOT more this week, so he stares back at us. These are just some fun photos that we have taken this week including our second family photo EVER, taken at my brother's wedding reception.

4 comments:

LlamaMama said...

It's so exciting when they start to pay attention more to what's going on around them ... they start to seem more like little people!

SuperRunkels said...

Yay for family photos!!! So cute!

Liz said...

Such a cute lil family! I like when Kaleb is kissing daddy...I think he likes the facial fuzz. Love to see these random fun pictures.

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness. That Kaleb boy is so yummy!! I just want to kiss his cheeks! Great family photos.