Thursday, July 9, 2009

One Whole MONTH!!







Kaleb became one month (although now he's more than five weeks!), so we had his one month doctor's appointment. He weighed 10 lbs, 15 oz, and had grown to 22 nd 1/2 inches, which is an exact match for the 75th percentile. Big ole boy!! He's really started to grow out of his clothes, so I have a photo of him the day we came home from the hospital to compare with this week. He's wearing the same onesie, so it gives me good perspective on how much he's grown. Note that I could only button one button and how he has his hand in front of his face in shame that his mom is subjecting him to such ridicule!! Plus, I took a picture of another outfit that I think is so cute that he won't be able to wear much longer. It has ducks and bears on it. HOW PERFECT IS THAT?!?!

3 comments:

Liz said...

What a cutie pie! He has grown. I wish I thought of taking those kinds of pictures with my kids. It sure is interesting to see how the kidlet grows...but mainly because we don't really see it.

LlamaMama said...

That's a cool idea about taking a picture in the same outfit. Sometimes you try to get them dressed in the morning and something that fit fine last week all-of-a-sudden is too small. Then you're like, "when did that happen?!"

Kelli said...

I absolutely love those pictures. He is so stinkin cute! What a great idea to put him in the same outfit and compare (you know what I'm trying to say).